- Know what time we weight in or travel. Be on time.
- Coaches will notify you about meals one day prior to travel.
- Double check your equipment after it’s packed. Bring your lock. Bring your towel.
- When traveling, your job is to get into a winning frame of mind. Be quiet; think about your wrestling; visualize successful technique; prepare yourself to win.
- If you bring food/drink, it must be in unbreakable containers. You may want to bring some spending money. Leave large sums of money and valuables at home.
- You will address any officials, coaches, cheerleaders, bus drivers, waitresses, parents, or administrators with respect. Report any difficulties to a coach.
- We move as a team. We enter together. We leave together. We eat together. We warm up together. We stay together.
NO ONE IS LEFT BEHIND FOR ANY REASON!